Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Into Rapture About Black Holes

2006 March 15, Wednesday, 11:09

I Went Into Rapture About Black Holes Being Preferably Called Black Drains

I've had a terrible experience, in writing on the internet, I went into rapture about black holes being preferably called black drains, and then following on these physicists went into paroxysms about the mathematics at the horizon, and how things disappeared from view but still went in, which is what I got too, cause they reckon there's a surface shell and inside the black hole is something else, I reckoned it was some antigravity bubble like an egg yolk with all that information... So I felt sort of squashed, these people on the internet have such well educated and retentive minds, and can waffle off in all directions, so I feel out of my depth with them, I am in aware of them, not for the first time that hero worship gets in the way with me, strange but true...

No comments: