Monday, December 12, 2005

My God Tells Me To Lissen In When You Have Doubts

2005 December 10, Saturday, 14:04

My God Has Been Telling Me Things All My Life

I've had a revelation, it's my god talking to me, my god has been telling me things all my life, don't do this, do that, don't be stupid, watch out, and those wiser words have been the ones which put things back into the sanity I have been cursed with, and it's commonsense, the voice of my god that wont let irrationality through, it's the voice of doubt, and check it out, and think about that before you jump in... Cause it's my god's voice for fun too, like you know when you're in heaven, and There's Nowhere Else I'd Rather Be type times... So the strategy is steal back the high ground, and just say, Well my god tells me that xtians and muslims are stupid mad fundies, and forever cause trouble... Cause opposing religiosity is the right thing to do and only my god knows what's right, and what could be a perfect natural world again, and none of this, Oh I'll just be disrespectful to Earth, and do my own thing with it, without caring, well my god tells me that's baloney and will end in death, it is ending right now in another shameful mass extinction...

My God Tells Me To Lissen In When You Have Doubts

So My God Tells Me is new strategy cause it's true and I believe it, my god tells me to lissen in when you're thinking in your own head and you have the voice of doubts, that's your real god looking after you...

No comments: