Tuesday, December 13, 2005

On The Spot Crushing

On The Spot Crushing

That's the one thing that might work, my god tells me, to confiscate their beloved cars, I spose it's an inherited trait to have an animal to do the work, like a horse, and now it's their cars, I went through it as well, a sort of mesmerising thing to have a car, and they wash and polish and decorate them? And then the cops will take them and confiscate them and pile em up and burn em, no recycle them into a crusher would be good to see, have a live TV coverage, showing this blokes shiny car being flattened into a garbage lid... My god tells that would have more impact getting into their heads, the pollies should make that the point and have it done on the spot, that would be the best deterrent, make them get out of the car and then crush it, On The Spot Crushing, and if they don't get out well... How many virgins do ya get in heaven for doing a suicide crush I wonder, my god doesn't tell me things like that so I dunno...

No comments: