Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Memorising Tunes, And Then This Memory Bank Concept

 

2005 December 22, Thursday, 19:24

Speculation Today About The ID Mass Debate

I found some fabulous speculation today about the ID mass debate, this excerpt from Paul Davies, I just ordered the library book, and the idea in my mind is how these little lifeboats of quantumly changing particles are doing their dance of life and have found a way of storing the steps in this huge wandering strand of DNA, they use it as a storage device, so they can remember correctly all the activities they can undertake, it's a very satisfying image, just seems right, my god tells me it's pretty much what you'd expect, and it fits... So!!! Another step into the unknown may be explained, I spose I should have guessed, well I did go deep into that molecular world to explain things, just realising that every living thing is actually a colony of cells all dependent on one another as a whole being, little bricks to build everything living, nails, eyes, ears, livers, your look...

Memorising Tunes, And Then This Memory Bank Concept

So we were discussing memorising tunes, and then this memory bank concept, so there really is a chance that music can be stored in those cavernous DNA spirals, so that when they curl up in the shapes designated they can form or conjure up new shapes to sing out the way other molecules swim into place, so those vibrations in the way of a song could well be the definition of the molecular construction, waves of something puts all the connections into contacts and bang zap zowie it all gets connected... I am sure I can imagine that being one of the best explanations and anyway it suits my purposes of trying to find out... And it also has that attraction and rejection that makes little points of focus... And it happens, they see it every day when DNA strands build things, but it's so marvellous...  

No comments: