Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Politics Has Deserted Me, It All Got So Disgusting

2006 January 5, Thursday, 19:54

Politics Has Deserted Me, It All Got So Disgusting

Reverting to the solitary hermit life, just not expanding my horizons, it's too good, there's no hassles, I love it... So all the other outside influences just vague away, I care less and less, even politics has deserted me, it all got so disgusting, particularly the climate change fears, not a bugga about terrorists, it's the global warming, these super hot windy days are frightening me, that's the pressure, the stress levels cause these red necks destroying the place are also in power, and also own so much, and also have ripped off all the State Assets, and own all the media, and there's the planet getting ravaged all day every day, and they wont stop, and it's making the weather dangerous, and they just wont even lissen...

The Voices Of The Rednecks On The Forum

A recent influence on me is turning sour too, was the voices of the rednecks on the forum, I been reading this fiddlers forum for weeks, and hear this sneering snarly opinion from the complete opposites to me, they have names for everything, I'd be a lib I guess, strange how the juxtaposition works between Aussie and the Yanks, someone put up a story on the tax cuts election policy, the results are showing with this list of deficiencies and society problems, so these rednecks do their war dance all over it, it's just a big vomit, but I can't say anything cause I want the information, but they are so sick...

Technorati Tags:

No comments: