Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Yeah Just Make Out A List Of "I Wants..."

One other thing about the blogs, I saw one site which had this list of "I wants" and it works, it has a real defining flavour, it needs to be the platforms that people vote for, they'd make a good How To Vote card... I want a Gov Guaranteed Bank, I want a Gov school system, I want a Gov Public Hospital system, I want to be looked after by the Gov from cradle to grave, I want competition and profit kept out of my operating theatres and hospital beds and schools and broadcasting and only Corporations to be in competition and to be restricted in market share so that no Corporation can run more than 10% of my life and needs, I want real choice, I want truth or death in advertising almost... I want Govs to be responsible... I want a proper voting system like the Hare Clarke... Yeah just make out a list of "I wants..."

No comments: