Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Political Uniform That Gives Aloof Superiority, And Gets The Opposite

2006 October 20, Friday, 15:10

Some Dark Reffo Ran Into My Tow-Bar

But then some dark reffo ran into my tow-bar after we were both stopped, like I had looked in the rear vision and saw this car with same rear vision, and then whack, he hit the tow-bar and then did all that finger waving sorry stuff, like Asian Indians do, but I had no graciousness, just disgusted pent-up road rage, I have lost all my racial tolerance it seems, I just can't stand seeing all these people around who will never join in or be welcomed anymore, immigration is a dead duck, it stinks...

A Political Uniform That Gives Aloof Superiority, And Gets The Opposite

I heard how in England the scarf masks are really getting a caning, people in the streets are abusive and do physical and verbal violence, and a masked teacher lost a discrimination suit, and some other teacher had problems when all the masked girls were dressed alike, didn't know who was speaking to her, and had to make them reveal to do tests, so stupid, and those rules the muslims have for the women are so based on male insecurities, they will never be allowed in the West... Then the Habib is considered to be a political uniform as well, and also that it gives this aloof superiority type thing, and generates the opposite, so it will never be allowed in the social graces of the shopping centres... And then look at the Taliban beating women up who weren't wearing the veil, what a bunch of fundie wankers...


Technorati Tags:

No comments: